drum roll please...
I had the great pleasure of working with Miss Nora, a local actress who's star is rising to the stratosphere! We recently met for some headshots and comp card style shots. She was so fun to talk to, I asked her mom if she might be interested in being featured on my blog. Here are some of her answers to questions I posed. I am excited that I will be able to say, "I knew her when!"
Interview with local thespian, Nora Price:
- What is your Favorite Play or Musical? HAMILTON
- What is an unusual talent that you have? I HAVE NEVER BEEN AFRAID TO AUDITION OR PERFORM IN FRONT OF A CROWD
- What is something about yourself you could totally brag about, but usually don’t? I AM A SUPER GOOD PERSUASIVE SPEAKER.
- You have the superpower of your choice. What do you choose and why? I WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE BOTH FIRE AND ICE.
- If you could have one song play every time you walked into a room, what would it be, and why? "ALL I DO IS WIN," by DJ KHALED
- Who do you admire or look up to? EMMA WATSON
- What do you hope to be doing five years from now? Ten years from now? 5 YEARS: BEING A FAMOUS ACTRESS, KNOWN WORLDWIDE; 10 YEARS: MORE OF THE SAME, BUT BIGGER
Interview with local thespian, Nora Price-continued:
- What was the best role or most favorite role you have ever played? Why? PROBABLY THE ROLES I PLAYED IN ELF (Photos Below) Extra points for an onstage picture or two!
- What actor/actress would you want to play you if they ever made a movie about your life? EMMA WATSON
- Now let's flip the question: Who's life would you like to play on screen? KEIRA KNIGHTLEY
- What would be your dream part to play on stage? How about in a television series? ANGELICA OR ELIZA - HAMILTON; ALEXIS ROSE - SCHITT'S CREEK
- What kind of work do you see yourself doing? Radio, Television, Film, Stage? ALL AND ALL
- What are some of the plays/musicals you have been in? What were your roles? ANNIE: THE MUSICAL (Youngest Orphan); ELF: THE MUSICAL (Elf, Townsperson, Bratty Girl at Macy's); HONK, JR.. (Beaky); FRACTURED FAIRY TALES (Evil Queen), SNOW WHITE, (Narcissia)
Hey Nora, Tell us your favorites!
- Spirit Animal: DEER AND FOX...BOTH CROSS MY PATHS AND TALK TO ME REGULARLY
- Emoji: The smiley face emoji with sunglasses
- Hobby: ACTING
- Holiday: CHRISTMAS
- Food: PIZZA
- Color LIGHT PURPLE
- Smell LAVENDER
- Video Game MINECRAFT AND AMONG US
- Book THE WAR WITH GRANDPA
- Song/Kind of music POP; SAY YOU WON'T LET GO, BY JAMES ARTHUR, 'ME" BY TAYLOR SWIFT, "COME ON EILEEN" BY DEXY'S MIDNIGHT RUNNERS
- Candy STRAWBERRY LAUGHY TAFFY
- Vacation FLORIDA